Wyoming Fire Kills 2 Pets and Sends Woman to Hospital

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A woman was taken to the hospital following a small house fire Sunday afternoon.

The Wyoming Fire Department said it happened around 2:00 p.m. at 2126 52nd Street SW in Wyoming.

Officials said the fire damaged the kitchen and living room of the house.

A woman suffered smoke inhalation, but a dog and a cat died as a result of the fire.

Fire crews cleared the scene around 3:00 p.m.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s