2 Dogs Die, 1 Firefighter Injured In GR House Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – Two dogs have died and one firefighter was injured in a house fire in Grand Rapids Friday.

The incident happened at the 1500 block of Kendall Street SE.

According to the battalion chief, the fire is believed to have started near the home’s fireplace.

No people were inside the home when it went up in flames.

The injured firefighter was transported to the hospital for second degree burns.

Fire crews have determined the house a total loss.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

3 comments