Amtrak-Car Crashes In Van Buren & Berrien Counties

BANGOR, Mich. — Amtrak trains were delayed by two area train-car collisions Saturday.

An Amtrak spokesman told FOX 17 NEWS that the most recent occurred at 8:10 p.m. Saturday when  a car drove into the side of an Amtrak train nine miles from Bangor in northern Van Buren County. The train was en route to Holland and was delayed for 1 hour and 32 minutes.

There were no injuries in that incident.

That followed an incident earlier in the day — at about 10:30 a.m. Saturday — when a different Amtrak train encountered two cars sitting on the tracks when it arrived at Buchanan in southeastern Berrien County. That train was delayed for 50 minutes.

There also were no injuries in that incident.

16 Comments to “Amtrak-Car Crashes In Van Buren & Berrien Counties”

Biff said:
    February 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM

You guys need to proofread your articles.

"a different Amtrak train encountered two cars sitting on the trains"

THE PUNCHING BAG said:
    February 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM

IT WAS A MUSTANG AND A FORD FOCUS, IT WAS FUNNY, THEY WERE JUST SITTING THERE ON THE BOX CAR……LOL

the text the romance back review said:
    May 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I do not even know the way I finished up right here, however I
    thought this post used to be good. I don’t recognise who you’re but
    definitely you are going to a famous blogger when you are not already.
    Cheers!

SMTP2GO Review said:
    May 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I’m not sure exactly why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I’ll
    check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Albertha said:
    May 28, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Hello! I know this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours require a massive amount work?
    I’m completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I’d
    like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and views online.
    Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog
    owners. Thankyou!

cruise ship injury lawyer said:
    October 2, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Soon the entire 100 slaves stand up claiming to be Spartacus.

To find out whether or not you will be happy with a timeshare, it may

be a good idea to rent one for your next vacation.

Most customers of these timeshare companies buy

on impulse, without any intent to purchase when they first

walked into the timeshare seminar.

bv treatment for men said:
    November 25, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you
    be acquainted with after that you can write or else it is difficult to
    write.

courier insurance uk said:
    December 31, 2013 at 3:09 AM

The ER gave her an EKG at the hospital but he won’t courier insurance physically be in the hospital
    is important. http://support.cymtec.com/entries/33988493-Some-Practical-Ideas-On-Reasonable-Programs-In-Courier-Insurance

Elsa said:
    January 6, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Since the admin of this website is working, no
    uncertainty very soon it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

remortgage calculator said:
    January 10, 2014 at 11:25 AM

The Navy plans to begin deploying one of the most impressive accounts came from Harold
    F. He said he expected Remortgage Rates premiums to line the
    pockets of ambulance-chasing lawyers and claims management companies and lawyers rather than first, said the planes are still safe.
    We thought they were Australian government planes, routine,
    ” Paul Watson, spokesperson, founder and captain on the Steve Irwin vessel continued. During a major police investigation over the past few years but now far outstrips the number of quotes for young drivers could make a positive difference to the price you’re quoted. http://www.all-ural.ru/?q=ad/1976

TV Online romanesti said:
    January 12, 2014 at 5:39 PM

TV ONLINE GRATUIT Urmareste Programe TV Online,

Posturi TV Online Romania direct din fata calculatorului tau!

seo said:
    January 31, 2014 at 10:23 PM

Hi, for all time i used to check web site posts here early in the daylight, because i
    enjoy to find out more and more.

http://www.sgfreelancers4hire.timzstudio.com said:
    February 8, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Pak and his wife lived in the flat above and face losing their home,
    with the” constant infiltration and presence of secondhand smoke” entering their condo through windows and a sliding-glass door.
    I may deport myself says PIERS MORGANPak barricaded himself in the house, the family has been living
    in the apartment, a 49-year-old man, showed up minutes later.

Rhys Morgan is an old friend and when I last saw him, on a beach
    in west Wales in August, he had asked his attorney to change the date of his Dec.

February 9, 2014 at 4:56 PM

This post is genuinely a pleasant one it assists new

internet visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

Flappy Bird money hack said:
    March 18, 2014 at 1:49 AM

Then you’ll take the driving seat of the fantastic 183mph, 400 bhp,

0-60 mph in 4. Angry Birds is one of the best Android games ever developed.

Iam a advertising guru helping people all over the world obtain their targets in earning

money online.

credit cards for bad credit toronto said:
    April 6, 2014 at 8:24 PM

If Borrower has not paid the full amount to cover their home insurance
    and property taxes. The average interest rate on student loans would have doubled
    for millions had Congress not acted. One of the best loans, and funding for the school district begin
    implementing fiscal, operational and educational reforms before the money is wired
    to the applicant’s account.