KENT COUNTY, Mich. — The Michigan Arson Prevention Committee is offering $5,000 to anyone with information leading to the conviction of an arsonist in Kent County.
After investigating several fires in the area, the Kent County Sheriff’s Department needs help with any of the following six cases — the first four in the Woodfield Apartment Complex Garage and the last two vehicle fires:
* Dec. 10: 11:42 a.m. at 6242 Woodfield Place SE.
* Dec. 17: 9:48 p.m. at 6262 Woodfield Place SE.
* Jan. 2: 11:47 p.m. at 965 Woodfield East Drive SE.
* Jan. 9: 8:37 p.m. at 6095 Woodfield Drive SE.
* March 2: between 1 a.m. and 4:42 a.m. at 8600 Eldora Drive SE.
* March 3: 3:27 a.m. on Forsythia Avenue SE.
Anyone with any information on these cases should contact the Sheriff’s Department at (616) 632-6100, Silent Observer at (616) 774-2345 or the Michigan Arson Prevention Committee at 1-800-44-ARSON.