Couple Loses Fifth Home To Fire Ruled Arson

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

FENWICK, Mich. — The DeGram family has lost their home for the fifth time in three years, and officials say it was arson.

Officials say they are not investigating the DeGrams, who have been living in their shed since when the house was burned to the ground on Friday.

Garrit DeGram said he was in the process of rebuilding the home after a fire in January when the house burned completely last week. Firefighters had ruled the January fire as accidental, though the family has their doubts.

DeGram said the family will rebuild. “I won’t give up,” he said.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

3 comments