WEST MICHIGAN — (FOX 17) — As the rain continues to fall, the rivers continue to rise. Many rivers are expected to flood beyond levels ever seen in the past.
Here is a look at the rivers that will experience record flooding, the forecast level, and when the peak will occur:
- Grand River, Ionia: 27.5 feet by Saturday evening
- Grand River, Robinson Township: 19.0 feet by late Monday
- Rogue River, Rockford: 12.0 feet by Saturday morning
- Grand River, Comstock Park: 18.9 feet by Monday afternoon
- Grand River, Grand Rapids: 25 feet by Monday Morning
There are many other rivers that are in flood stage, though not necessarily setting records. For the latest, click HERE.
Unfortunately, more heavy rain is on the way. For a look at the radar, visit http://www.fox17online.com/weather