ADA TOWNSHIP, Mich. – Two people have been taken to the hospital, following injuries they sustained at Amway late Wednesday night, due to contact they had with a cleaning solution.
According to American Medical Response, one person suffered inhalation injuries, and the other had skin contact injuries. Both are expected to be okay.
When a FOX 17 crew went to the scene, there were multiple units from the Ada Township Fire/Rescue Department and first response vehicles. Attempts to gain additional information as to the nature and severity of the spill have so far been unsuccessful.
According to dispatchers, the Sheriff’s Department have already cleared the scene and Amway was handling the situation internally.
Amway Security informed us that a representative would be in contact with more information some time Thursday morning. Be sure to check back here for additional updates.