News

House Fire Starts In Chimney

12-11-13 Greeley Ave fireROCKFORD, Mich. — Firefighters had problems accessing a fire that began in a chimney because of the home’s unusual design.

Nobody was hurt in the fire at 5885 Greeley Avenue, south of Ramsdell Drive NE.

Once crews got to the fire, it was put out in about five minutes, but damage to the home was visible.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement