Santa’s Free Hotline is Open! Here’s His Phone Number…

NORTH POLE, Arctic Circle – Santa Claus and the elves have opened up shop for the season at the North Pole.

Grab your family and give him a call.

Dial 951-262-3062 to receive a holiday greeting from Santa and leave your wish list.  FOX 17 did some investigating and  uncovered the area code comes back to Riverside, California, but the calls are routed to the North Pole.

Long distance rates may apply.

Also FOX 17′s Kelly Smith visited the North Pole.  Check it out…

11 Comments to “Santa’s Free Hotline is Open! Here’s His Phone Number…”

emma said:
    November 24, 2013 at 4:50 PM

dear santa can i have me broyher and me mam and can i have a tn and a new computer to and a new mobile

maranda said:
      November 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM

dear santa my name is maranda and im 12 can i have a john deer shirt and a hoodie and a bowanair for chirsmas i love you santa i think you are real :]

brooke Dudka said:
      December 17, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Please write back soon my name is brooke

Peytyn said:
    November 27, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Dear Santa,
    My name is Peytyn and I'm 9 years old almost 10. For Christmas I would like for my mom a table that she can do her jewelry. For my dad a new hat and new socks. For me some new shoes Reebok. A new computer and anything else i can't think of right now. For my friend Emma Chilcutt especially the thing she mostly wants.
    Thanks,
    Peytyn Brewer

Brooklynn said:
      February 10, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Dear Santa
      My name is brooklynn and I'm 6 years old almost 7
      Brooklynn corson

Mackenzie Simmons said:
    November 27, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Santa I would really like to meet Big time rush could you please email them and tell them I want to meet them please and thankyou

Chesley said:
    December 8, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Dear,Santa I would like a guitar and drum set in Mexico

Haley

Chesley said:
    December 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Santa can I have a pet elf on the shelf

Haley bell smith Egelhoff

Alisha said:
    December 10, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Dear Santa. Leo doesn’t want any presents this year. Please send his presents to other kids that don’t get to have Christmas. He is 4 years old and requested that I send you this email. Thank you
    Alisha

colby toms said:
    December 15, 2013 at 1:02 PM

dear santa i called u just a few minutes ago and i would like a xbox 360 game saints row 3 or a pellet gun with a scope and i hope that you have a grate christmas and ms.cols and i hope my hole familey have a grate christmas and ms.colws.
    merry christmas santa and ms.clows love u i think you r real:)

buffy said:
    December 24, 2013 at 6:42 PM

satna i wot a hello kitty baby sff for my baby dol