News

Christmas Morning Blaze Ravages Kentwood Duplex

KENTWOOD, Mich. — A morning fire destroyed a duplex in Kentwood on Christmas morning.

The fire in the duplex at 2025 Innwood Drive SE was reported to Kent County dispatch at 9:31 a.m. Wednesday. The fire was discovered through smoke in the garage and was later traced to the chimney. Everybody was able to get out of the duplex safely.

Firefighters at the scene told FOX 17 NEWS that the duplex was a total loss. They were still at the scene well after noon Christmas Day.

 

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement