by FOX 17 News
COMSTOCK PARK, Mich. — The Jan. 3 Fifth Third Ballpark fire was accidentally started by a space heater while crews were working on one of the suites.
VIEW & ADD COMMENTS
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Fifth Third Ballpark, home of the West Michigan Whitecaps, erupted in flames Friday.
View the Entire Story
RT @DETgrouponsam: Are You a Groupon Groupie Yet? po.st/rs5W0D via @fox172 mins
Details on snow tonight/Wed., including why we expect the forecast may still need adjusting before it arrives: go.wxmi.com/1enCj9w #wmiwx7 hours
Major announcement planned for Western Michigan University School of Medicine: go.wxmi.com/1oIfVMO http://t.co/Ct3mRhUgzf8 hours