MDOT Actually WANTS You To Complain About Potholes

potholesLANSING, Mich. — With recent super-cold weather that gave way to above-freezing temperatures, potholes have opened up on Michigan’s streets and highways, and the Michigan Department of Transportation wants to hear about them.

MDOT is responsible for any route in the state that begins with an “I,” an “M,” or a “US.” That would mean highways such as I-196, M-21, and US-131.

The agency has sent out a reminder that there are several ways you can report potholes.

(Birth of a Pothole)

Filed in: News

Suggest a correction

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s