Recall Round-Up: IKEA Beds, Coffee Presses, and More
Below is a list of the recalls, with links to information on how consumers can go about obtaining refunds or replacements for the items.
IKEA Junior Beds
- KRITTER and SNIGLAR models – The metal rod connecting the guard rail to the bed frame can break in use, posing a laceration hazard. Click here for more information.
Bodum Coffee Presses
- Sold exclusively at Starbucks – The glass carafe can fall out of the metal frame and plastic base of the coffee press and break or shatter, posing laceration and burn hazards to consumers. Click here for more information.
System Sensor Reflected Beam Smoke Detectors
- Fails to alert residents of a fire – When used with certain power supplies, the reflected beam smoke detectors can fail to send a signal to the fire alarm control panel that sounds the alarm and fail to alert occupants of a fire. Click here for more information.
Reebok-CCM Senior Hockey Elbow Pads
- EP20K Senior (SR) Hockey Elbow Pads – The molded foam padding inside the elbow pads can become cracked, fractured or split, which poses a risk of injury to the elbow. Click here for more information.
Horizon Hobby RC Model Helicopters
- Blade 500 X BNF and Blade 500 3D RTF and BNF Remote Controlled Model Helicopters – The tail rotor grip used for securing the tail rotor blade to the tail rotor hub can separate and release from the helicopter, posing a risk of a crash and injury hazard. Click here for more information.