Gordmans Expands Into Michigan: First Store Slated For Norton Shores
MUSKEGON,Mich. Febuary 11,2014. — According to a news release Gordmans, Inc., a Nebraska-based apparel and home décor retailer, continues its growth across the country with the opening of its first store in Michigan at Lakeshore Marketplace Shopping Center, 5159 Harvey Street in Norton Shores. The 50,000-square-foot store will open March 20.
- The retailer brings a better way to shop to the Muskegon area. At Gordmans, new merchandise arrives daily offering an incredible selection of today’s latest brands, fashions and styles in apparel and home décor, big savings of up to 60% off department and specialty store prices every day, and outstanding guest service.
- Gordmans’ department store quality merchandise includes name brand apparel for all ages, footwear, handbags, fragrances, accessories, wall art, accent furniture, tabletop décor, floral and garden, candles, toys and more.
- Gordmans is among the fastest expanding retailers in the country. The Company added nine stores in 2012 and 10 stores in 2013, increasing its store base by almost 40% since 2010.
- This year, Gordmans will open six additional stores throughout the country, totaling approximately 400,000 square feet in new and existing markets.
Gordmans to Create Approximately 100 Jobs for the Muskegon Community
- Gordmans offers an engaging and energetic work environment. The retailer’s 5,000 associates are deeply committed to Gordmans’ mission: “To delight our guests with big savings, big selection and fun, friendly associates.”
- Gordmans is hiring approximately 100 associates for the Muskegon store. Interested candidates may apply online at Gordmans.com/Careers.
Gordmans at Lakeshore Marketplace Shopping Center Opens: March 20, 2014, 9 a.m.
Grand Opening Celebration: March 28-30, 2014. Store Hours: 9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. daily