CEDAR SPRINGS, Mich. (March 5, 2014) — While computers and other technology are taking over as far as ways that people do their reading, some still love the feel and smell of a good book in their hands.
To observe March is Reading Month, I went on the hunt for the best places to score a good read for cheap!
Get a library card!
- The Kent District Library has an amazing selection, not only on the shelves but you can download free eBooks and eMagazines, too!
Traveler’s Trunk, 25 S. Main St, Cedar Springs, Mich:
- Owned by local author/publisher Amanda Litz
- Used books in amazing condition, many only read once!
- Cost between $1 to $5
- Litz has authored six children’s books that sell between $3.99 and $6.99 that you can buy at her store or Amazon.com
- Book Trade-in-Program: Bring in your gently used books for store credit!
Great online resources: