More Weekend Lane And Ramp Closures At I-96/M-6 Interchange
CASCADE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (June 6, 2014) — More road work is scheduled for the weekend at the junction of I-96 and M-6.
Most work is scheduled to begin Friday 10 p.m. and finish no later than Monday 5 a.m.:
- Ramp from eastbound M-6 to westbound I-96 closed
- Detour: Exit at M-37/BROADMOOR AVE, north on Broadmoor Ave to PATTERSON AVE. North on Patterson Ave to 36TH ST. East on 36th St to westbound I-96.
- Ramp from westbound I-96 to westbound M-6
- One lane closed
I-96 Lane Closures (maps below)
- Westbound I-96, left lane closed from east of WHITNEYVILLE AVE overpass to THORNAPPLE RIVER DR overpass.
- Eastbound I-96, left lane closed for two miles beginning at WHITNEYVILLE AVE (from Saturday 11 p.m. to Monday 5 a.m.)