GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — While resurfacing of Burton Street is finished up between Breton Road and Plymouth Avenue, several streets on Grand Rapids’ Northeast side are getting new asphalt.
Lane closures can be expected on sections of Fuller Avenue, Plainfield Avenue, Bridge Street, and others:
- Resurfacing in both directions between Leonard Street and just north of I-196
- Now through mid-October
- Resurfacing between Covell Avenue and Stocking Avenue
- September 8 through October 6
- Resurfacing between Stocking Avenue and Summer Avenue
- October 20 through October 31
- Resurfacing between 3 Mile and Knapp Street
- September 27 through October 28
Dates are subject to change.