LOWELL, Mich. — The bridge that connects downtown Lowell with I-96 is closed until July 2 for repairs. Fortunately, there’s a bridge not far upstream to handle the detour.
The Hudson Street bridge over the Grand River is scheduled to be closed May 20 through July 2.
- Detour: Use Division Street between M-21 and Grand River Drive. The Division Street bridge is east of the Hudson Street bridge.
Other projects could affect your route:
- Eastbound I-196, left lane closed after 32nd Avenue to the 22nd Avenue bridge until Thursday afternoon, May 21.
- Northbound US-31 lane closures for road work from M-46 Apple Avenue to Russell Road through Thursday, May 21
US-131 Business Route, Kalamazoo
- Both directions of US-131 BR will have lane closures between US-131 and Douglas Avenue for road repairs through June 1.
I-94, Van Buren County
- A succession of projects are causing lane closures and traffic shifts between Hartford and Paw Paw
- I-94 eastbound and westbound has a lane shift between mile 60 and mile 62 through July 25. Two lanes in each direction.
- I-94 westbound repaving, ramp and bridge work between exit 56 and exit 46 through September 18.