WEST MICHIGAN — Are you looking for somewhere to take your family this Monday for Memorial Day? Take a look at what’s going on around West Michigan:
- Memorial Day Parade- 10:00 a.m.
- Douglas Home Furnishings will have more than 250 red roses that are available for free to place at grave sites in the cemeteries on Blue Star Highway and Wiley road.
- Chapel Hill Cemetery Ceremony- 10:30 a.m.
- Officials will read the names of local veterans that have died in the past year
- Memorial Day Parade- 9:30 a.m.
- Starts at intersection of 8th Street & College Ave.
- Memorial Day Parade
- Begins on Michigan Ave. and ends on Gull Rd. in front of the cemetery. Ceremony following parade at Riverside Cemetery.
- Memorial Day Parade- 12:00 p.m.
- Begins at Walker Ice and Fitness on Remembrance road.
- Annual Memorial Day Ceremony
- Hosted by Mayor Jack Poll. Lee High School Band will perform, along with the Wyoming Department of Public Safety Honor Guard. A Lee High School Grad & veteran will perform “Taps”. Officials will recognize the new arch for the Memorial Garden.