Post-holiday road work resumes with daytime and nighttime lane closures
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — After a slowdown of projects just before the July 4th holiday and suspension of work over the holiday weekend, lane and ramp closures return with a vengeance. Even some existing projects have changes:
I-96 repaving, Grand Rapids
- Resurfacing continues between US-131 and Cascade Road
- Eastbound I-96 from Dean Lake Avenue to I-196
- Right lane closed Monday night 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
I-96 ramps at Leonard Street, Grand Rapids
- Exit- and on-ramps closed for I-96 repaving Monday night 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
I-96 at M-6, Cascade
- Eastbound I-96 lane closure east of M-6
- Monday through Wednesday, July 6-8, daily 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
I-196 Business Loop, Zeeland
- Lane closures just east of Paw Paw Driver over the Black River
- Monday through Wednesday, July 6-8
M-44 Belding Road
- Westbound M-44 closed from Wabasis Lake Avenue to Myers Lake Avenue
- Through July 19
- Detour: 10 Mile from Wabasis Lake Avenue to Myers Lake Avenue
- Eastbound M-44 traffic stays on Belding Road
M-21 Fulton Street
- Traffic shift and lane closure eastbound and westbound between Crahen Avenue and Taos Avenue
- Through August 22.
52nd Street, Cascade Township
- Closed between Patterson Avenue and Kraft Avenue
- Until October 16
8th Street, downtown Holland
- Westbound 8th Street closed until August 3 from Lincoln Avenue to Columbia Avenue