Family cat dies in afternoon house fire near South Haven

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

South Haven Emergency Services

GANGES, TOWNSHIP, Mich. — A family cat died in a house fire late Monday afternoon near South Haven.

It was reported around 4:40 p.m. in Ganges Township.

South Haven Emergency Services said a wood burning stove is believed to be the cause of the blaze.

No one was home at the time of the fire.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s