Family shares warning after carbon monoxide scare

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MANTI, Utah -- A Utah family tells KSTU they were nearly poisoned to death inside their own home and had no idea something was wrong until it was almost too late.

Watch the video for details.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s