1. There could soon be two Chick-Fil-A restaurants under construction in West Michigan.
MLive reports that they’re eyeing the site of the former Fajita Republic Restaurant to construct a new 120-seat eatery on Beltline Avenue.
The plans submitted calls for clearing the site and building a 4,600 square foot restaurant.
Also it sounds like the location needs approval from the city of Grand Rapids for the restaurant's drive-through lane.
Chick-Fil-A just recently held a groundbreaking for their Gaines Township location.
2. It might be a good idea to double check the label on your washing machine, because there's a warning for washers that are reportedly exploding.
U.S. regulators issued the warning about top-loading Samsung washers.
Some machines that were made between March 2011 and April 2016 have reportedly exploded.
One woman in Texas said hers exploded with such force that it broke through her wall.
The consumer product safety commission suggested people only use the delicate cycle when washing bulky items because it reduces the risk of injuries and property damage.
They're working with Samsung for a solution. The notice only applies to top load washers, front load washers are not affected.
Click here to enter your serial code to see if it’s included in the warning.
3. Pokémon Go fans will want to head to the John Ball Zoo soon, because they've got some fun events centered on the game.
This Sunday, and next week Thursday, the zoo will have extended hours with 15 pokestops.
The zoo will stay open until 6 p.m. on both days, and they'll even have Pokémon experts on hand for advice.
The zoo held a trial event last month, and said that some rare Pokémon spawned, including Dragonite and Electabuzz.
4. It’s National Coffee Day, and there’s a good chance to be a Smart Shopper and snag a free or discounted coffee.
Krispy Kreme for example, is giving away a free small cup of joe and a free regular donut.
Dunkin Donuts is celebrating its 66th birthday, by offering cups of coffee for 66 cents.
Biggby is offering free extra shots and other additions to your favorite beverages.
Check with your favorite local hotspots to see if they're offering any other freebies.
5. Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey are bringing its Circus Extreme to Van Andel Arena this weekend.
Shows start tonight, and they're taking the stage with some of the coolest acts ever.
There will be a total of five shows from today, through Sunday.
Tickets for the circus start at just $12.
They are available at the Van Andel Arena box office or on Ticketmaster.