1. U.S. citizens traveling to Cuba can now bring rum and cigars from the country into the United States.
The Obama Administration lifted the restrictions that have been in place for more than 50 years.
Travelers will be able to bring back an unlimited amount of rum and Cuban cigars.
But there's a catch, you won't be able to order them online and have them shipped internationally, plus you can't sell them.
2. A barber shop in Ypsilanti is offering a special discount to kids getting a haircut.
Kids who read out loud while getting their hair cut get a discount. It’s all part of an effort to get books into their hands.
According to WDIV in Detroit, the barber who created the program got the idea after reading about another barber shop that was doing it.
He says some of the kids try and opt out because they feel intimidated, but he still encourages them. The kids also get quizzed on what they read.
3. The National League Championship Series is now tied after the Dodgers beat the Cubs last night at Wrigley.
There wasn't much in the way of scoring, or even hitting, because neither team could get much going.
Los Angeles managed to get a run in the 2nd inning, and that's how things would end.
Dodgers beat the Cubs 1-0, evening the series at 1 game apiece.
4. The Amazing Acro-Cats are performing in Grand Rapids tonight.
The performers are just one of just four traveling groups in the country.
Sunday afternoon, 14 felines performed the first of two shows at the Wealthy Theater.
They're all former orphans, strays, and rescues trained to do things they naturally like to do, like jumping and climbing.
Tonight's show is at 7 p.m., and the performance also includes a seven cat band. Tickets cost $23.
Click here to watch them perform on Fox 17.
5. Eight days of laughter is coming to Grand Rapids with the Grand Rapids Improv Festival.
The event kicks off today and includes shows, workshops, activities for the kids, and more.
The hub for the festival will be the Dog Story Theater on Jefferson Avenue. Tickets and a full schedule of events are available at their website.