BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — The city of Battle Creek is warning drivers about a series of pavement markings happening Saturday on many streets that could delay your travel.
Contractors will be painting bike and turn lanes, center-lines and crosswalks starting today at 8 a.m. There will be no parking allowed on East Avenue until the lines are done being painted on Saturday.
Below is a list of all the streets where pavement markings are set to take place.
City officials say all streets will remain open during the work but to plan on traffic disruptions and delays.
- 28th Street – Goguac Street to Territorial Road
- Wiltshire Avenue – Eldred Street to Territorial
- Winter Street – LaVista Boulevard to Fairhome Avenue
- Fox Avenue – Hubbard Street to Limit Street
- Truth Drive – Jordan Street to Hubbard
- Lemont (Young Street) – Van Buren Street to Graves Avenue
- George B Place – Capital SW to Breezy Bluff Street
- N Kendall Street – Manchester to Parkway
- Northside Drive W – Washington Avenue to west end
- Baldwin Avenue W – Washington to west end
- Parkway Drive – Washington to North
- Arthur Street – Goguac to Burnham Street
- United Way – Champion Street to Michigan Avenue
- Edgehill Drive – Riverside Drive to Country Club
- Capital NE – North Avenue to M-66
- Bennett Street – Main Street to Elm Street
- Jericho Road – Lathrop Avenue to Kingman Avenue
- Grenville Street – Cliff Street to Kingman
- Maple Terrace – Capital Avenue NE to Bryant Street
- East Avenue – Emmett Street to Capital