Looking for help in getting healthy? Try using your smartphone!
Check out Mercy Health’s top suggestions of nutrition, exercise, stress and health management online apps.
• MyFitnessPal – Not only does this app track your calories intake, it identifies any nutrients you may be lacking.
• Weight Watchers Mobile- Track your PointsPlus values for food and activity; track your weight and search food options, meals and recipes.
• Fooducate – Scan products barcodes to see its nutritional value, both the good and the bad
• Breathe2Relax – Customizable scenery and music paired with a calming voice, that guides you through breathing exercises
• Guided Meditation –This app uses the world-famous Silva Centering Meditation exercise to improve energy, well-being and quality of life
• My Last Cigarette – Daily motivational and medical fasts to keep you informed and motivated ($.99)