The cost of high education is only going up, but that shouldn't get you down. Saving for college doesn't need to be a burden, and that's where the Michigan Education Savings Program comes in.
With MESP, you can start saving for your child's education years in advance. There are multiple programs to choose from, that will fit your budget and ensure that your child can go to college.
Here's just some of the advantages of saving up fro college with MESP:
- It's easy and convenient.
- Savings grow more due to tax advantages.
- Use at schools anywhere in the nation.
- Use for more than just tuition, it can also be used for room and board, books, and more.
- Lower impact on financial aid than other savings options.
- Everyone can help contribute, not just parents.
- Unused funds can be used for other eligible members of your family.
- Investment flexibility.
- Estate tax planning benefits.
For more information on the MESP program, or to start an account, call 1-877-861-6377, or sign up online.