Here are Memorial Day parades scheduled across West Michigan
There several opportunities across West Michigan to honor our fallen military personnel this Memorial Day Weekend. If you know of a parade that isn’t listed, please send details to email@example.com.
All parades listed are on Monday, unless otherwise noted.
- Caledonia – 12:00 .p.m. starting at Kinsley Ave. and Main St. and ending at Lakeside Cemetery.
- Douglas – 10:00 a.m. starting at Center St.
- Holland – 9:30 a.m. starting on 8th and Central
- Jamestown – 10:00 a.m. starting at Jamestown Baptist Chuch and ending at Riley St.
- Jenison – 9:00 a.m. on Baldwin St. between 20th and Cottonwood
- Grand Haven – Starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Grandville – 9:00 a.m. starting at Wedgewood Park
- Hastings – 10:30 a.m. Route will be on N. Broadway St.
- Kentwood – 9:00 a.m. Starting at 48th St. and Eastern.
- Lakeside – 10:30 a.m. Begins at the Lakeside Vets Club and ending at Lakeside Cemetery.
- Lowell – 10:00 a.m. Traveling along Main St. to Oakwood Cemetery
- Marne – 10:00 a.m. – 68th Annual Memorial Day Parade
- Marshall – 10:00 a.m. Starts at Veteran’s memorial wall to Oakridge Cemetery.
- Middleville – 10:30 a.m. Starting at McFall Elementary on State Rd. and ending at Mt. Hope Cemetery
- Muskegon – 9:00 a.m. Starting at Morris Ave. and ending at Hackley Park
- Plainwell – 11:00 a.m. – Along M-89 between downtown to Hillside Cemetery
- Rockford – 9:00 a.m. starting at Rockford Community Cabin.
- Saugatuck – 9:00 a.m. Starting at Butler and Main St.
- Walker – Noon on Lake Michigan Dr. in downtown Standale
- Grand Rapids – Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. downtown.