Electrical problem causes brush fire in Grand Haven

GRAND HAVEN, Mich. – A high voltage power box caught fire in Grand Haven Wednesday afternoon causing a small brush fire in a popular beachfront area.

The fire broke out about  4:00pm near Butch’s Beach Burritos on S. Harbor Drive.

No structures were involved and no one was hurt.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s