GRAND RAPIDS, Mich –
There are still several construction projects on West Michigan roads, and drivers can expect lane closures:
- M-37/Broadmoor Avenue between 44th Street and 76th Street
- Pavement patching between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- M-37 southbound at 8 Mile
- Left lane closed for road work
- 17 Mile at ramp to southbound US-131
- Signal work 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Ramsdell Drive between M-44/14 Mile and 5 Mile
- Road work
- US-131 southbound just north of 106th Avenue, Allegan County
- Bridge work over River Run through Wednesday