The Michigan Department of Transportation planned for work to begin on I-96 between 112th Avenue and the Apple Drive overpass in February, but weather prevented such basic operations as laying down pavement markings.
The lane closures, ramp closures, and traffic shift are expected to be in place until June 28:
- Right lane exits at 112th Avenue.
- Left single lane continues to Apple Drive
- Left ramp to M-104 closed. (Detour: Exit early at 112th Avenue.)
- Reduced to one lane at 112th Avenue.
- Traffic shifted to westbound side and single lane to 112th Avenue.
- Ramp from I-96 to M-104 eastbound closed. (Detour: Exit at 68th Avenue/Coopersville)
- Ramp from eastbound M-104 to eastbound I-96 closed.