JACKSON,Mich. — The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is offering a reward of $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for burglary and theft. On May 8, 2013, sometime around 4:30 p.m., an unknown subject entered Schupbach’s Sporting Goods, 141 W. Pearl Street in Jackson, MI., and concealed himself inside. After the business was closed, sometime around 8:10 p.m., he came out of hiding and stole multiple firearms and firearm silencers (suppressors).
Below is a description and images of the unknown subject when he entered Schupbach’s Sporting Goods.
Unknown Subject’s Description:
- White Male
- Stocky Build
- Brown Colored, Collar Length Hair That Covers His Ears
- Wearing A Very Long, Dark Colored Shirt
- Dark Colored Cargo Pants With Side Pockets
- Light Colored Boots Or Shoes (Possibly Beige)
- Dark Colored Watch On His Left Wrist
Anyone with information please contact the ATF TIPS line listed above or the Jackson Police Department at 1-855-840-STOP (1-855-840-7867). Callers can remain anonymous.