GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.- Life Coach Kathi Jo DeYoung joins us to talk about that feeling of life always being greener on the other side.
Fear of Missing Out can steal your:
- Peace of mind
- Ability to relax
- Fulfilling Relationships
- Ability to communicate successfully
- Ability to plan for and envision the future
Signs you have a Fear of Missing Out:
- You have a need to keep your cell phone around all the time, checking each call, wondering why someone didn’t leave a message
- Checking email and social network sites like Facebook daily or more than once
- You know you need a technology break but you can’t take on.
- You take your work on vacation or even skip vacation.
- You’re concerned with what other parents are doing with their kids, so you can have your kids do it too.
How to fight the Fear of Missing Out:
- Shut off the world for a short time every day or maybe once a week?
- Set aside time to be with the people you love
- Get to know yourself and the ones you love.
- Ask why do I feel like I’m missing out or want this.
- Plan for your future so that your future doesn’t run into you while you are immersed in the Fear of Missing Out