Fire Damages A Home In Marne

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Walker FireMARNE, Mich- A family was able to escape from their burning home early Saturday morning.

The fire started around 4 a.m. at a home in the 12000 block of 3rd Avenue in Marne. According to fire officials at the scene the fire is believed to have started in a pool heater behind the home. The pool heater lost power, which caused a malfunction catching the pool heater on fire. The fire then spread from the pool heater to the rest of the house.

Everyone that was in the home was able to make it out safely.

There have been no injuries reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.