WEST MICHIGAN — (FOX 17) — It’s been a very pleasant week in terms of weather, and most of the weekend looks nice as well. However, there are chances of rain, mainly late Saturday night and early Sunday.
This image from our in-house computer model, Future Track, shows a forecast of some of the rainfall amounts by Sunday morning. Getting some rain isn’t bad, since it’s been a dry September. Here’s a look at some of the totals and departures so far this month:
- Grand Rapids: 1.00″, 2.88″ below normal.
- Muskegon: 1.53″, 1.98″ below normal.
- Kalamazoo: 1.56″, 1.96″ below normal.
- Battle Creek: 1.55″, 1.76″ below normal.
- Holland: 0.88″, 2.48″ below normal.
For more on the weekend forecast, join us on FOX 17 News or visit the weather page at http://www.fox17online.com/weather