Toasted Black Bean and Spinach Wraps
Makes 6 servings
- 10 oz. Earthbound Farm® baby spinach – $2.99
- 1 cup Meijer reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained – $0.88
- 8 oz. Meijer shredded Mexican blend cheese or Pepper-jack cheese – $2.00
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, seeded and diced – $0.69
- 1/4 tsp. salt – on hand
- 1/4 tsp. McCormick black pepper – on hand
- 6 large (8-inch) Meijer Multi-grain tortillas – $1.34
- 1 Tbsp. Meijer olive oil – on hand
- Cook spinach in a large skillet until just wilted.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, beans, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Evenly divide cheese into the center of each of 6 tortillas, top cheese with bean mixture. Fold sides, top and bottom of tortillas to close.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add filled tortillas to pan (folded edges down first, to cook and seal tortilla), cook 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, turn and cook and additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy garnished with salsa, guacamole or light sour cream.
Nutrition information (per serving): 252 Calories, 8g Fat, 30mg Cholesterol, 260mg Sodium, 26g Carbohydrate, 8g Fiber, 19g Protein.
Dark Chocolate Pudding – $1.53
TOTAL COST – $9.43