GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (April 23, 2014) — After a beautiful day Wednesday with sunny skies and highs in the 50s, some more rain is on the way Thursday and Thursday night. Luckily, all the river flood warnings and advisories have been lifted.
A look at the latest forecast from Future Track shows rainfall amounts generally under a quarter of an inch. Although there could be some light rain in the morning, it appears better chances and better coverage of the rain arrives Thursday night.
Here is a look at the precipitation totals so far in 2014:
- Grand Rapids: 9.15″, 0.35″ above normal
- Muskegon: 8.77″, 0.43″ above normal
- Kalamazoo: 5.14″, 2.57″ below normal
- Battle Creek: 4.02″, 3.02″ below normal
- Holland: 6.63″, 1.81″ below normal
For the latest forecast, join us on FOX 17 News or visit the weather page anytime at http://www.fox17online.com/weather