NORTON SHORES, Mich. (May 6, 2014) — You don’t have to buy brand new items to keep up with the trends. That point is made very clear when you walk through the door of The Attic, 5169 Harvey Street. People might be familiar with the Alpine Avenue location in Walker, but keep in mind that it just recently moved, 3519 Alpine Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, which is in the same strip mall as Russ’ Restaurant.
The Attic offers clothing ranging from sizes X small to 2X for both guys and gals, along with male waist sizes of 28-36 and 00-20 for women. At the Norton Shores location, they recently launched Attic Kids, too. You can find out about the latest discounts by following them on twitter @theattic10.
Just for Smart Shoppers, The Attic is offering 25% off your ENTIRE purchase until this weekend, but ONLY if you say you are a Smart Shopper. This is valid for both the Norton Shores and Alpine location.
Not only can you buy great items, but The Attic is always looking to buy gently loved items. Stop by the soon-to-open Kentwood location, 2500 E. Beltline Ave. from 9 a.m. to 3p.m. today to sell items, too. It’s located right next to Barstools & More.
- Bring them in a tote, laundry basket or bin (nothing in garbage bags)
- Excellent condition, free of excessive wear, stains, rips, odor or broken zippers
- Must be ready to sell items
- Based on: brand, style, age/wear, size and condition
- The Attic pays 30 percent of the store selling price for each item
- Pay you on the spot (process usually takes 20-45 minutes, depending on how busy)
- Payment in the form of a check, cash or you may use your payment for a store purchase)
If you have questions, be sure to follow them on Facebook or you can call:
- Alpine location: (616)647-9070
- Norton Shores location: (231)798-2300
Keep those Smart Shopper deals coming my way! It costs businesses absolutely nothing for me to come hang out with you some morning, all that I ask, is that you reward our wonderful viewers who say they saw the segment with a great Smart Shopper deal! Email me, email@example.com and follow me on twitter, @fox17deals.