DETROIT, Mich. (June 19, 2014) — The Detroit Red Wings have announced their 2014 preseason schedule, which include matchups with the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Chicago Blackhawks, the Boston Bruins, and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
The Red Wings eight-game slate begins with a game in Pittsburgh on Monday, September 22 at 7:00 p.m. ET. It ends with a 4:00 p.m. game on Saturday, October 4 in Boston.
The entire schedule is below (Home games in ALL CAPS):
- Sept. 22: @ Pittsburgh (7:00 p.m. ET)
- Sept. 23: @ Chicago (8:30 p.m. ET)
- Sept. 25: CHICAGO (7:30 p.m. ET)
- Sept. 27: BOSTON (7:00 p.m. ET)
- Sept. 29: TORONTO (7:30 p.m. ET)
- Oct. 1: PITTSBURGH (7:30 p.m. ET)
- Oct. 3: @ Toronto (TBD)
- Oct. 4: @ Boston (5:00 p.m. ET)