GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — The weekend schedule from the Michigan Department of Transportation includes the closure of the northbound lanes of US-131 in Mecosta County and lane closures on M-37 in Kentwood.
- Northbound lanes closed at 3 Mile Road north of the Morley exit
- Bridge demolition and placement of new bridg
- Begin Saturday, August 9, 3 p.m. through Thursday August 14
- Detour: Exit at Morley exit 125, east to Cass Street/Northland Drive, north into Stanwood, east on 8 Mile to US-131
- Lane closures between 44th Street and 60th Street
- Begin Friday, August 8, 8 p.m. to Sunday, August 10, 5 p.m.
Bridges over I-196 in Holland
- 58th Street bridge over I-196 reopens Friday, August 8
- 56th Street bridge over I-196 closed through September 24
- Detour: Use 64th Street, Washington Avenue/Blue Star Highway, and 143rd Aven