Brianna Kreiter says she found straight pins inside a teddy bear she got for her daughter through an online yard sale Facebook page.
Kreiter says she was shocked and upset when they found the needles inside the teddy bear after her husband was poked while playing with their daughter.
“Her and my husband were playing with it and he got stabbed by a needle,” she said.
She says her mom was doing a stuffed animal drive for charity when she came across this multi-colored teddy bear, and picked it up for her daughter Paisley.
“She checked them all over made sure she only picked the best ones, the one that looked new,” she said.
She says the bear had been in Paisley's crib for weeks and when they cut it open, they found five more pins.
Kreiter says there's no way the pins could have been pushed into the bear from the outside. She said someone must have opened the bear, placed the pins inside and then sewn it shut.
She’s speaking out to all parents warning them to check their children’s new and used toys.
“She could have been poked, she had it in her crib, playing with it one day,” she said.
Paisley and Kreiter’s husband were unharmed by the pins.