Too early for snow? Not really…

Kitchen fire damages Heritage Hill home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Emergency crews responded to a fire Monday in the 500 block of College Avenue SE.

Officials at the scene say the fire started just before 11 a.m. at a stove in the home’s kitchen.   The only person inside was able to get out safely.

The kitchen was severely damaged and the rest of the home suffered some smoke damage, officials said.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s