Spectrum Health has a new feature to help you find a doctor that suits your medical needs called Find a Doctor.
What is Find a Doctor?
• Find a Doctor is a transparent provider search tool that is among the first of its kind nationally.
• It allows patients to search for a provider who meets your needs, is open to new patients and close to home.
• Providers can be found by searching names, locations or specialties, as well as by which are accepting new patients and insurance plans accepted.
After a user has searched for a provider, how can they learn more?
• Providers listed on Find a Doctor have the ability to add in-depth details to their profiles:
o Short professional biography, including training and educational history
o Facts about themselves
o Listing of clinical interests
• In addition, there are introductory videos on many provider profiles
• Patient reviews and star ratings are available on providers who see patients in an office and have had at least 30 surveys returned.
How can users get in touch with providers they search on Find a Doctor?
• Provider profiles list all the locations where a provider practices
o Contact phone number for the offices are listed
o A small map and a link to directions is also available
• If you would like help choosing a provider, you can call day or night to receive assistance and advice about selecting the provider that`s best for you at (877) 362-8362.