Where to take mom for Mother’s Day
AROUND WEST MICHIGAN — Mother’s Day 2016 is Sunday, May 8, and there’s plenty to do around West Michigan to celebrate the occasion.
According to Local First Of West Michigan, there’s a large list of brunches and special menus set for Sunday.
- Black Heron Kitchen & Bar: Mother’s Day event running from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., at their location at 428 Bridge St NW in Grand Rapids
- Bar Divani: Offering a special three course menu with specialties for mom at their location at 15 Ionia Ave SW in Grand Rapids.
- Grand Rapids Brewing Company: Limited Mother’s Day Menu available. Located in downtown Grand Rapids at 1 Ionia Ave SW.
- Pietro’s Italian Restaurant: A full buffet will be offered from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Reservations are encouraged. They are located in Grand Rapids at 2780 Birchcrest Dr SE.
- Sugar Momma’s Bakery and Cafe: Brunch offered with multiple specialty items. They’re located in Grand Rapids at 6504 28th St SE.
- Boatwerks Waterfront: Offering brunch from 10 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Then offering a buffet dinner from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. They’re located on Lake Macatawa in Holland at 216 Van Raalte Ave.
- Butch’s Dry Dock: Offering a select dinner menu starts at 11 a.m. They’re located in Holland at 44 E. 8th Street.
- CityFlats Hotel: Grand Rapids & Holland locations. Brunch will be offered from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Holland location will then offer dinner from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ottawa Beach Inn: Offering brunch from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Moms get 50% off their meal price. They’re located in Holland at 2155 Ottawa Beach Rd.
More specials can be found here.