Burnt plastic leads to smoke, evacuation at medical building

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

KENTWOOD, Mich – A small fire forced the evacuation of a medical building in Kentwood on Wednesday evening.

A spokesperson at Kentwood Family Medicine tells FOX17 some plastic caught fire, sending smoke into hallways and rooms throughout the building around 6:15p.m.

Firefighters responded to the scene to take care of the situation at 4600 Breton Road SE.  No serious damage or injuries were reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.