Man shocked, injured at Hudsonville Freshman Campus

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HUDSONVILLE, Mich.–A man was shocked by electrical current and injured while working near the pool at the Hudsonville High School Freshman Campus Friday.

Officials with the Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office said the call came in around 12:15 p.m.

The Superintendent tells FOX 17 that the man is an electrician, and was transported to Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital in downtown Grand Rapids.

FOX 17 News is working to learn more about the situation and will provide updates as they become available.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s