It's officially summer, and you can't leave the house without those must-have items to make your summer functional and fun! Sherri French, creator of Spbang reusable bags and fellow mom, has the list of things you can't live without this summer:
Simple Sarongs- $39-$54
- Combine two summer must-haves into one! It's a beach towel and a flattering and versatile cover-up sarong.
- Buttons make it so easy to get the fit and look that works best on any size or age.
- Comes in gift-packaging - perfect gift for the water lover.
- Oprah Magazine calls it a "Genius Idea", and is featured in this month's issue.
- Plus sizes now available
Packable Pails- $15.95
- Packable Pails are square and look like a traditional full sized beach pail, but they easily collapse to two inches in one motion!
- Packable Pails are not just for collecting seashells or making sandcastles on the beach.
- Use your Packable Pails in the backyard sandbox, for washing the car, serving snacks like sand pudding, collecting garden produce, flower vase for a fresh flower arrangement, gathering crayons and Legos, as a unique gift basket, hostess gift for the holidays or collapsible doggy water bowl for an outing.
Aquavault- Waterproof Phone Pouch $17.95, Flexsafe $29.95
- The Flexsafe is a portable safe that attaches to lounge chairs so you can lock up your valuables while going for a worry free swim.
- Made from a slash resistant and water resistant material.
- Also used on strollers, bicycles, golf carts, boat railings, closet rods, bunk beds, wheel chairs, and ATV's.
- Waterproof Phone Pouch has a patented air pocket design which allows it to float if dropped in the water.
- It allows the user to fully access the phone under water which includes taking videos and pictures.
- It is 100% waterproof and has multiple seals that ensure it remains waterproof.
Bogg Bag - $59.99
- Lack of beach bags that could suit a family’s needs sparked the creative of the Bogg Bag.
- A bag large enough to carry everything, that wouldn't fall over and spill, and that could be rinsed at the end of the day.
- Use at the beach, pool, gym, school, for shopping or play, the Bogg Bag comes in three great sizes and many great color options.
Pediped Adventure Line Shoes - $44-$59
- From water and mud to dirt and rocks, these shoes can tackle it all!
- All Adventure Line styles are water-safe, machine washable and begging to explore the outdoors.
- They feature a breathable neoprene lining and are approved by the American Pediatric Medical Association for promoting healthy foot development.
Swimlids- The Original Swimlid $12.95-$14.96, The Funky Bucket Hat $19.95
- Stays on during active water play, boating, surfing, kayaking, and windy beach days.
- Lightweight, quick drying, and EXTREMELY packable (lays flat.)
- UPF 50+
- The Original Swimlid comes in sizes small to extra large, the funky bucket hat comes in sizes small to large.
Konfidence Swim Jacket - $39.99
- Take the fear out of swimming with The Original Konfidence Jacket™ featuring eight removable floats allowing parents to adjust buoyancy levels as their child becomes more confident in the water.
- The Konfidence Jacket promotes correct swimming position helping child achieve a face forward swimming position.
- The Original Konfidence Jacket™ is constructed of high quality, durable neoprene shell with soft Lycra/Poly interior.
- The wetsuit grade neoprene and unique design assure that The Konfidence Jacket will stay in place and not ride up.
H2O ID - 3 Pack for $9.00, 12 Pack for $24.00
- H2O ID Reusable ID bands help keep track of your drink!
- Write your name with a permanent marker on the white box.
- ID has an adjustable Velcro closure that fits most size drinks; water bottle, soda can, sippy cup, reusable water bottle, or even a baby bottle.