GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — It was a challenging weekend, with double lane closures on US-131 north and south of downtown Grand Rapids, ramp closures, and such. We start the new week with less radical jobs on the docket but plenty for road crews to do:
US-131 in northern Kent County
- Lane closures on northbound and southbound US-131 between 17 Mile and the Montcalm County line.
- Now through August 22.
- Ramp closed to northbound US-131 from 106th Avenue.
- Now to Wednesday afternoon, July 13, 4 p.m.
- Detour: Use M-89 access to US-131.
US-131 north of Plainwell
- Lane closures on US-131 northbound and southbound over the Gun River for north of 106th Avenue.
- Bridge work.
- Tuesday, July 12, 8 a.m. to Thursday, July 14, 4 p.m.
I-196 north of the Kalamazoo River
M-37 north of Lamoreaux Drive
- Lane closure on northbound Alpine Avenue north of Lamoreaux Drive.
- Now to Wednesday, July 13, 3 p.m.
M-121 Chicago Drive between I-196 and Hudsonville
- Right lane closed on Chicago Drive between Rush Creek south of Port Sheldon Street and I-196.
- Now thru July 25.
M-43 Gull Road in Comstock Township
M-46 Apple Avenue west of Quarterline Road in Muskegon Township