1. Donald Trump was supposed to reveal his running mate, reportedly Indiana Governor Mike Pence, but the announcement has been postponed.
Thursday, Trump postponed his announcement after citing the deadly attack in France.
Trump told another media outlet Thursday "I haven't made my final, final decision," so the delay has given Trump a chance to change his mind.
Part of Pence's fate will be known by noon on Friday, since that's his deadline for filing for re-election as governor in Indiana.
2. College graduation rates are falling in the state of Michigan.
According to a new report, not even two-thirds of students who enroll in state universities, earn a degree within six years.
The number drops to 36 percent of students graduating in four years.
The success rate for students at community colleges is lower.
About 35 percent earn a two-year degree or a transfer to a four-year institution within six years of enrollment.
Officials say the data will keep schools accountable and help the institutions better serve students.
3. Ice cream trucks in the area will have some competition from Uber Friday.
Uber will be delivering ice cream in 400 cities across the country, including Grand Rapids.
From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Uber users can set their location and request 'ice cream' to order a delivery of Magnum ice cream bars.
You can get four frozen treats for just $10.
The company will also be featuring the best photos tagged with #ubericecream throughout the day.
4. There will be a massive Pokemon hunt taking over downtown Grand Rapids Friday night.
The Facebook page for the event says around 7,500 people are interested in it, and about 4,500 are planning to attend
The event is happening around Rosa Parks Circle starting at 9 p.m.
Even if only half of them actually go, that's still more than 2,000 people.
5. A coffee shop in Virginia is making waves for its unique way of encouraging its customers to be nice.
That's because they'll be charging you more for your coffee if you're mean.
A small coffee is normally $5, but if you say "hello and please," it's only $1.75!
Saying only "please", but not "hello" will get you a $3 cup of joe.
The sign was the work of an employee who says he was just trying to be funny.