GRAND RAPIDS, Mich - This time of year is for friends, family, and maybe some gift-giving, but what about those who are alone during the holidays?
You can help brighten up the season for a senior in need through the 'Be a Santa to a Senior' Program.
You can pick a paper ornament off 'Be a Santa to a Senior' trees at participating locations with a gift request from a local senior and then return the unwrapped gift back to the store.
Some items include anything from a new blanket, holiday decorations, and cleaning supplies.
The trees will be up through December 12th.
For more information, click here.
Participating locations are listed below.
- SarahCare - 2024 Heath Drive SW Wyoming, MI
- SarahCare - 2211 E. Beltline Ave Grand Rapids, MI
- Kentwood Senior Center 355 - 48th street Kentwood, MI
- Walmart - 4542 Kenowa Ave SW, Grandville, MI
- Heather Hills - 1055 Forest Hills Ave. Grand Rapids, MI
- David Carrier Law - Peppermill Grille, Vista Springs, MI